Every bride wants to have the BEST day of their life, and the only way this can be done is with a Wedding Planner/Coordinator. But what are the key questions to ask to ensure they are up for the job, most especially YOUR WEDDING!?
360Hype Event Management recommends the following 25 questions are best to ask a potential wedding Planner/Coordinator:
- How long have you been planning weddings?
- How many weddings do you do a year?
- Do you do this part time or full time? If part time, what else do you do?
- What differentiates you from other planners?
- What style of wedding do you specialise in, if any?
- What size weddings do you typically handle?
- Do you have photos of recent weddings you have managed?
- Are you a member of any wedding planner associations
- Will you personally work on a wedding?
- Do you use assistants, if yes how many?
- If there is an emergency and you can not make the wedding who will take your place?
- What are your packages?
- How many hours are included in your packages? And do you charge for an additional hours?
- How often do you meet with your clients?
- How accessible will you be by phone, email, text etc?
- Can you run a rehearsal?
- Can you help plan travel for guests?
- Do you have contacts for other wedding suppliers e.g. Invitations, DJs, Caterers etc
- Can you provide a wedding day emergency kit?
- Do you call all the vendors of your clients?
- Do you attend meetings with vendors? If so do you charge extra for this?
- Can you provide a detailed proposal before you get a contract?
- How much is the deposit
- What are you payment terms, including refunds?
- What is your cancellation policy?
A good Planner/Coordinator will have no problem answering and proving any of the above questions and it is from the answers you should be able to establish whether this Planner/Coordinator meets your needs!
If you are currently in this position of choosing, why not contact the 360Hype Event Management Team here and ask us all the questions above, we guarantee to answer all 25 questions with success!